Direction for Use: :
If patient is presently taking any other medicines for diabetes regularly, the following instructions must be followed. 1. Check sugar level (Initial reading) .In 15 days gap regularly.
2. Continue the other medicine as per dosage taken earlier, along with DIABO.
3. On the 15th day after starting DIABO check sugar level (First reading).
4. If the same is below the initial reading reduce 50% of the other medicine.
5. On the 25th day starting DIABO check sugar level (Second reading).
6. If the same is below the first reading stop other medicine.
7. Check sugar level every 10 days and reduce the dosage of DIABO as per directions of use.
Please advise the patient to reduce the dosage as per the investigation report shows reduced sugar level.
Reduce or increase percentage of insulin only by 10% at a time. Exercise cuts your diabetes risk by half. It helps reduce the amount of fat tissue in the body and makes the cells more receptive to insulin. Even moderate exercise, say twice a week lowers risk drastically.
Diet: A diet low in fat, and rich in complex carbohydrates like whole grains, beans, and peas, is near ideal. Going vegetarian is best. Food containing high amounts of refined sugar, candy, cakes, and cookies should be avoided. And Diabetes on a very low fat - diet may even find that they no longer need insulin injections to control their blood sugar levels.